Tuesday 3 November 2009

I HATE GOOGLE!!!

The last time I set up a blog I had trouble thinking of something to write. Well this time I knew exactly how I was going to start my blog, and I think the post title says it all.

I deleted a Google email address that I no longer use, and Google (in their wisdom) decided that I probably wanted to delete my Blogger account too! Needless to say I didn't want to delete my Blogger account, but there doesn't appear to be any way to get it back. I am now feeling some serious hatred towards Google.

I have searched the Internet for a solution but it would appear thousands (well, at least hundreds) of Google users have had the exact same experience. Probably I'm a moron and should have known this would happen, but, in my defence, the email account I deleted wasn't even linked to my Blogger account. AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate that my first post on my new (unwanted) blog is an angry one, but that is the mood I'm in at the moment. I promise to snap out of it, and I'll make sure my next post is a happy one.

5 comments:

  1. Never mind Jo, at least you can repost your photos, and they are the most important thing.
    I feel your anger, even from this distance..

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just crazy! I would be so mad as well! Have you tried contacting Google? Well, I suppose you can make this blog just as great as the other one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS - Why when I come to your blog do I just get a blank spot where the post should be? I can only see your post when I click on the title of it on the sidebar... This is weird...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry you lost all your past blogs!!! How was Greenday?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no idea what's going on with this thing Camille! Blogger really hates me today. Hopefully the problems will sort themselves out.

    ReplyDelete